Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Spring Korean Beauty Product Haul

Happy 33 degrees celsius everybody! Well, that's what my car thermometer said today at around 5pm. My spring makeup itch is back and I enjoyed myself thoroughly this time around browsing online for quality products.  

The itch this time is none other than lip products. It finally feels like spring borderline summer in Toronto, so time to freshen up those lips with splashes of colour!

My full order and all those samples! :D :D

The items purchased were:
 VDL Expert Color Lip Cube Moisture SPF10 - 01 Pink Positive
❣ IOPE Water Fit Lipstick - 44 Forever Pink
❣ Banila co. Eye Love Eyeliner Pencil - Deep black
❣ Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick
❣ Aritaum Full Cover Cream Concealer
❣ Sulwhasoo Essential Firming Cream (for my mom!)

This is my second time purchasing from the amazing Alice of W2Beauty, an online shop based on Korea with a huge selection of korean beauty and skincare products. I purchased enough to receive free EMS service and the package arrived in three days after dispatch.

Close-up of the lippies. Isn't that VDL lip cube gorgeous?!
Can't wait to try it :P
And look at the amazing amount of samples Alice sent! I had emailed her for moisturizer recommendations and she sent me some samples from Hera, Su:m37, O Hui and a whole trial set from Sulwhasoo *\(^3^)/*



You can check out the online store and register with my sponsorship code 261149605 and email marymhe@gmail.com to receive $5 off your $30 purchase!

Thank you for reading and have a nice day (◕‿◕✿) !

No comments:

Post a Comment